1. Legal information and acceptance
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identification data of the company is set out below. This internet portal is made available to users by the entity, whose identification data are:
|Social denomination:||eHidra Believe It, SLU|
|Registered Address:||23 Horno Street, 14500 Puente Genil (Córdoba)|
This Legal Notice includes the general conditions that govern the access and use of this website, hereinafter “the website”. The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users. Certain services are exclusive to our clients and their access is restricted.
The use of the Portal attributes the condition of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the ‘User’) and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service has a duration limited to the moment in which the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services that are provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which he intends to use the Portal, since it and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be modified.
Some Portal services accessible to Internet users or exclusive to customers of eHidra Believe It, SLU, may be subject to particular conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice and that must be accepted by the User before the provision of the corresponding service begins.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
This website and the contents it houses are protected by current legislation on Intellectual Property.
eHidra Believe It, SLU is the owner or licensee of all the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Terms and Conditions, is expressly prohibited.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of eHidra Believe It, SLU either by Industrial or Intellectual Property, without it being understood that access to the Portal attributes any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
All the products and services on these pages that are NOT the property of eHidra Believe It, SLU are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. They only appear on the website of eHidra Believe It, SLU for promotional and information gathering purposes. These owners can request the modification or deletion of the information that belongs to them.
The User undertakes to make correct use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User will respond to eHidra Believe It, SLU or against third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
It is expressly prohibited to use the Portal for harmful purposes of goods or interests of eHidra Believe It, SLU or third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of eHidra Believe It, SLU or third parties.
The User agrees to use the Content in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 1.
Merely by way of example, the User, in accordance with current legislation, must refrain from:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by eHidra Believe It, SLU or by whoever owns the exploitation rights as the case may be.
- Reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with the current legislation on Intellectual Property, as well as its public communication or making it available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply the reproduction by of the User or a third party.
- Extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Portal as well as the databases that eHidra Believe It, SLU makes available to Users.
3.3 Introduction of links to the Portal
The Internet user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions that are detailed below without ignoring them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
- The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copies of texts, graphics, etc.).
- In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames or frames of any type that surround the Portal or allow the visualization of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in In any case, when they are viewed together with content outside the Portal in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or Content; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of eHidra Believe It, SLU or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
- No type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about eHidra Believe It, SLU , its partners, employees, customers or the quality of the services it provides will be made from the page that introduces the link.
- In no case will it be stated on the page where the link is located that eHidra Believe It, SLU has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that in any other way it sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the sender’s services.
- The use of any denominative, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of eHidra Believe It, SLU within the sender’s page except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by eHidra Believe It, SLU and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal is allowed in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case have or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (I) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that eHidra Believe It, SLU subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, manifestations or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of eHidra Believe It, SLU in attention to the place, contents and theme of the web page of the sender.
4. Exclusion of liability
eHidra Believe It, SLU is not responsible for the decisions made based on the information provided on the Portal or for the damages caused to the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained on the Portal.
4.2 Quality of service
Access to the Portal does not imply an obligation on the part of eHidra Believe It, SLU to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element.
The User is responsible, in any case, for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
eHidra Believe It, SLU is not responsible for any damage caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Availability of the Service
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation do not correspond to eHidra Believe It, SLU Consequently, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled or inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service.
eHidra Believe It, SLU is not responsible for damages or losses of any kind caused to the User that are caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or prior to it.
4.4 Of the contents and services linked through the Portal
The Portal access service includes technical link devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, eHidra Believe It, SLU acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided in the Linked Sites to the extent that you have effective knowledge of the illegality and have not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, they may notify eHidra Believe It, SLU in accordance with the procedure and the effects established in clause 6, without in any case this communication entailing the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of eHidra Believe It, SLU with the statements, content or services provided.
eHidra Believe It, SLU does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage. that is not directly attributable to eHidra Believe It, SLU.
5. Data protection
You can consult our Data Protection policy to learn about the use we make of your personal data.
6. Communication of illicit and inappropriate activities
In the event that the User or any other Internet user were aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose content or services are illegal, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to morality, they may contact eHidra Believe It, SLU indicating the following extremes:
- Personal data of the caller: name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site;
- In the event of violation of rights, such as Intellectual and Industrial Property, the personal data of the owner of the infringed right when it is a person other than the communicator.
- Likewise, you must provide the title that certifies the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the owner when it is a person other than the caller;
- Express statement that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The reception by eHidra Believe It, SLU of the communication foreseen in this clause will not imply, according to the provisions of the LSSI, the effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the communicator.
In addition, you must provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the owner when it is a person other than the communicating party.
All notifications and communications made by the parties will be valid in accordance with the means admitted by Law. Those related to this Portal will be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are made through the Portal itself.
eHidra Believe It, SLU reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they appear. presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will enter into force from the moment of their publication.
9. Social Networks
eHidra Believe It, SLU is present on various social networks and platforms, therefore, when accessing any of these or other networks, it must be taken into account that the applicable conditions of use are those that each platform has established, in which, eHidra Believe It, SLU does not intervene.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law. provided that the applicable Law allows the waiver of the established legal jurisdiction, the courts of Malaga are designated as jurisdiction to settle possible disputes, the user expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.