This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website http://www.ehidra.com, including any information you may provide us through the site when you contract a service or Provide your contact information through the form provided for this purpose.
By providing us with the data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those people who are prevented by regulations from giving consent, so when you send us the forms, you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to grant consent.
Below we inform you about the data protection policy of: eHidra Believe It, SLU
1. Responsible for the treatment
Contact details of the person in charge: eHidra Believe It, SLU
Address: 23 Horno Street. 14500 Puente Genil (Córdoba), Spain
eHidra Believe It, SLU, is responsible for your data. (hereinafter we or our).
2. What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, any information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
The personal data that could be collected directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding treatment activities, owned by eHidra Believe It, SLU .
We may process certain types of personal data on our Website, which may include:
- Identity data: name and surnames.
- Data of social circumstances: professional data.
- Contact information: email and telephone.
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal your ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, trade union membership and information about your health, genetic or biometric data).
In the event that you are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of the contract between us and you refuse to provide it to us, we may not be able to perform said contract or provide the service, and you must notify us in advance.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by phone or post, when:
- Request information about our services
- Hire the provision of our services
- Request quotes
- Send your comments
To ensure the quality of our portal, we have to reserve the right to reject any request for registration or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to explain the reasons for our decision, but we cannot commit to doing so in all cases..
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between eHidra Believe It, SLU and you.
- When you give your consent to the processing of your data.
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- When it is necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by consulting the section on the exercise of rights below.
Below we attach a table in which you can consult the ways in which we are going to use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, in addition to knowing what type of personal data we are going to treat. We may process some personal data for any additional legal reason, so if you need details about it you can send an email to email@example.com .
|Purpose||Type of data||Legitimacy for your treatment|
|To request information through the contact form||
||Consent of the interested party|
|To make an inquiry or request a quote through WhatsApp||
||Consent of the interested party|
|To send your resume||
||Consent of the interested party|
Purpose : we will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and as long as the purpose is compatible with the purpose original.
5. How long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the conservation period will apply, in what is applicable to this treatment.
eHidra Believe It, SLU does not authorize minors under 14 years of age to provide their personal data through the means enabled on this website (completion of web forms for requesting services, contact or by sending emails). Therefore, the people who provide personal data using these means formally state that they are over 14 years of age, remaining eHidra Believe It, SLU is exempt from any liability for non-compliance with this requirement.
If your child under the established age limit has provided personal information to eHidra Believe It, SLU please contact us to request the exercise of your applicable rights.
In those cases in which the services offered by eHidra Believe It, SLU are intended for children under 14 years of age, the means will be enabled to obtain the authorization of the parents or legal guardians of the minor.
7. Exercise of Data Protection Rights
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of eHidra Believe It, SLU or email address firstname.lastname@example.org , including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask eHidra Believe It, SLU if it is using your personal data.
- To request their rectification , if they were not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
- To request the limitation of the treatment , in this case, they will only be kept by eHidra Believe It, SLU for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To oppose their treatment: eHidra Believe It, SLU will allow the data to be processed in the manner that you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, they must continue to be processed.
- To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, eHidra Believe It, SLU , will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
You can use the models made available to you by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to exercise your previous rights: Here.
Complain before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which eHidra Believe It, SLU is treating your data, you can direct your complaints to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent one for it: Spanish Protection Agency of data.
We will request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights listed above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who has no right to receive it.
All requests will be resolved within the indicated legal period of one month. However, it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
8. Data communication: provision of services
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
- Service providers that provide information technology and systems administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, auditors and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services.
All data processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat it in accordance with the GDPR.
We only allow such processors to process your data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, in compliance with transparency, you can request a list of these companies that provide us services, you can do so by email: email@example.com.
9. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracting agents and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspicion of violation of your personal data and we will notify you and the Control Authority in the event that a security breach occurs, as regulated in the RGPD in its articles 33 and 34.